Monday 12 March 2012

Two days on the trot... Blimey!

Phew! Realised in time that I want to try and post every day this week.

Not much to report, really - gym this morning with Neil, where I did 40 minutes on the treadmill. I was pleased with that, as I find it quite hard to keep on going on the treadmill because the scenery never changes! Some resistance and floor work and then home to get ready for the next activity -a walk on the North Downs with Sue. We walked for about an hour and a half at a fairly brisk pace (another of my old running routes) and then had a cuppa at Sue's house. Back home and another change to get ready for lunch -my old boss from when I was a lecturer had arranged to come over and we walked down to Old Oxted for lunch and a good blether.

In all this activity I amused myself with some laundry and other domestic delights but managed to sit in the garden and read for a while.

Quiet evening this evening and gym again in the morning, providing I feel fine when I waken up! I'm booked in for zumba and pilates tomorrow, so my energetic regime continues :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment