Friday 9 March 2012

Flaming internet!

Sorry about the format of my latest blog - I was merrily typing away earlier today when our internet crashed and burned......no signal coming through the cable box for either tv or internet, so had to book an engineer for Monday - and then miraculously it all came back of its own accord! However, I lost all my blog post except for the preview copy which I had opened on a separate page (not the full post, but most of it, thankfully!) but I could only use it by copying and pasting the whole blog and then deleting stuff. Unfortunately, it means no one can comment on the blog because it's in a weird format!! So, if you have any illuminating/funny/serious/kick up the backside comments - you can make them on this post and not the previous one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment